Floryn Decor 100% Natural Pure Beeswax for Candle Making | Beeswax for Candles | Unrefined Raw Organic BeeswaxPack Of: 500 Gms
- Natural Beeswax Smells of Honey
- It Consist Primarily of Free Cerotic Acid and Myricin.
- You Can Use It With Other Types of Waxes In Order To Increase Their Burning Time.
- Natural Beeswax has naturally wonderful sweet fragrance.
- Can be used for making container, votives, tealights, pillars, candles and more.
- 100% natural, pure and perfect for candle making and can be used as a raw material.
- Easy to use, can be easily melt and pour into molds to create beautiful candles
- Made from high quality bees wax and is sure to meet your needs.
- Direct from manufacturer to quality control
Beeswax is the most elegant of the waxes available for candle making. Bees are essential to life's natural process. It ranges from pale yellow to darkest brown in color.Beeswax is indeed lovely when it burns. it creates a warm, golden glow that nothing else can match and the sweet honey smell. Beeswax can be combined with paraffin to make candles that will be long-lasting, less expensive. It is quite famous for making various types of pillar candles. Our Beeswax comes in different packing Sizes. (250 Gms, 500 Gms, 1 Kg, 5Kg, 10Kg). You can buy as per your requirement.